Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Inputs and choices

Pondering the multitude of options for this day I am impacted by:

  • the gift of having options
  • the need for wisdom to choose 
  • the blessing of relationships
  • the people I miss who influence my life and decisions even in their absence
I  (Lauris) am thankful for:
  • Ron
  • waking up to live another day
  • the smallness of my problems  and the greatness of the needs in the majority world
  • today's numerous opportunities to be kind and generous
  • light, water, warmth, a hot shower (OK and a  good cup of hot tea!) 
  • laughter 
I celebrate:
  • God's gifts of His word, His Son, forgiveness, hope, a  future, security in Christ Jesus
  • the opportunities to serve with the life and experiences we have been given!
  • family and friends
As we enter into advent, we wish you all joy and peace in the knowledge and presence of Christ Jesus! 
He came with a purpose! from the manger to the cross to His resurrection ... He was and is and is to come!  

Christmas is not about a bunch of stuff!!  Worship Hm and celebrate your relationships!   

I am learning - slowly! I have  along way to go! 




No comments: